Below is a list of ways you can help bring attention to this cause. We need to let others know (including our government agencies) that the FDA is denying access of TDM-1 to Stage IV cancer patients. We are asking the FDA to approve TDM-1 now and give these people a chance to live!
Ask your congressional reps to investigate this FDA: Congress has
a HELP Committee that has been no help!
~ E-mail Megan Thompson with Senator Kerry's office at [email protected].
~ E-mail Chris Holt with Senator Brown's office at [email protected]
2. E-mail FDA
Commissioner Margaret Hamburg at [email protected] and ask her to do the right thing for Stage IV Cancer patients.
4. E-mail Genentech, Krysta Pellegrino, public relations, at [email protected].
5. Advocacy: Google Abigail Alliance and FAMEDS, Freedom of Access to Medicines.
6. Advocacy: Contact Komen for the Cure, Dianna Rowden at [email protected]. Ask why they don't support more flexible treatments for
Stage IV survivors.
7. Call the American Cancer Society at 1-800-227-2345. Ask why they don't support more flexible treatments for Stage IV survivors.
8. Join, "Our Her2Cancer Struggle" on Facebook.
9. Write a letter to the editor of any newspaper near you about this cause! Watch the requirements for publishing: word count limits, and include
your name and address.
10. PLEASE FOLLOW UP - - YOU WILL SAVE LIVES!!!